Tao Po? by Jen Tarnate
Tao Po: Life Aquatic

March 18, 2015

Life Aquatic

I haven't written anything in a while. I need time to sit still and stay in one place. I don't have that luxury yet.
In a few minutes, I leave again, but at this moment, I know I have to steady my thoughts. 

Back in the city for a few days and even when I'm in the city, I find myself daydreaming about the sea.



I've always been scared of the vastness of the ocean, of weird underwater creatures, and of not being able to breathe. But for some reason, I'm always drawn to the direction of my fears. 
And so far, fear has led me to witness fascinating things and understand the world a little better. 

So, I continue to follow.








Someday, I'll buy an underwater case for my camera. But for now, Go Pro works wicked :)

No comments :

Post a Comment