Tao Po? by Jen Tarnate
Tao Po: Why We Do What We Do

October 6, 2016

Why We Do What We Do

After our show, Ride N' Seek, aired, I had the chance to take the time off and stay away from as much work as I could. We worked hard for the better part of the year so it was nice to have had a bit of a breather.

Although it's true that there's no substitute for hard hustle, the past few weeks served as a reminder of a life much greater than work.



Stayed at the beach...

 
and practically enjoyed doing NOTHING, 





went out with friends,

 
attended the Manila International Book Fair (because I literally waited for this the whole year!),

 
watched a play in Ateneo,


went home to Baler after what seemed like forever,





and ended up learning and experiencing a bunch of new things (cooking, harvesting coconuts, holding my liquor well, watching the 'liga' town basketball game),


had way too much coffee (but then, is there really such thing?),




 
celebrated friends' and family's birthdays,


tried AirBnB for the first time (good staycation alternative),


and spent time with family.


And then I remembered why I do what I do -for the love of learning 
and always (every damn day), for the people I love.

:)


*All photos taken with Note 5 camera phone and Go Pro Hero 4.




No comments :

Post a Comment